If you want to be close to the Brisbane CBD without the expensive price tag or perhaps you need to be close to the train or other public transport options then this is the one you need to look at.
Completely renovated and designed by the current owner with finishes of a very high quality this one bedroom has a list of features you wouldn't think possible in a Villa and you are guaranteed to be surprised at the size upon inspection.
- Extremely low body corporate fees, approx $287 per quarter & very healthy Sinking fund
- Large light and airy bedroom with built in, fan and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Open plan and expansive contemporary living and dining with fan and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Spacious kitchen with ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
- Electric cooking and dishwasher
- Big bathroom with Spa bath/shower combination perfect for those Saturday nights spent unwinding
- Large low maintenance and private paved courtyard
- Single remote lock up garage with internal access and designed to allow for extra storage
- Plenty of visitor parking throughout the complex
- Sparkling in ground pool and Barbeque area for outdoor entertaining within walking distance from home
- Separately metered electricity and water
- Pet friendly - small dog under 10kg
Only 15 klms by car into Brisbane City, Taigum and Zillmere rail stations BOTH within walking distance and regular city express bus routes in the area, Taigum itself is surrounded by a good mix of modern facilities and suburban lifestyle leisure including Centro Taigum shopping centre, Westfield Chermside and the brand new Emily Seebohm Aquatic centre at Fitzgibbon.
All the hard work is done and this property is ready for its brand new owner to move straight in. Give me a call anytime to make your inspection appointment. All offers will be considered. Don't be the one to miss out.