Owner Occupiers and Investors take note, here's a property which has both a bucket load of potential and is in a super location. Solid as a rock, this lowset 3 bedroom post war home sits in a very popular residential location less than 10klms from the CBD, minutes to the Airport, Gateway Motorway and Schools and within walking distance of both Bus and Rail transport, bike tracks and the Nundah Village shopping precinct. So, with virtually everything at your fingertips it is no wonder an increasing number of properties in the area have either been renovated or removed and replaced with new ones.
Sitting on a leafy, generally level 587sqm block with a nice wide 17m frontage to the street, the home has been well looked after over the years. With a sunny Northerly aspect to the rear and boasting a practical floor plan the home is comfortable enough to live in now and features:
- 3 bedrooms, two with built-in robes.
- Spacious, air-conditioned lounge dining area.
- Large functional kitchen with ample cupboard space.
- As new bathroom with walk in shower.
- Updated internal laundry.
- Polished timber floors to the living areas.
- Single carport.
- Detached double garage with power to the rear of the block.
- Plenty of storage both internally and externally.
The property is fully fenced and has great side access to the rear shed and a large yard area which will provide plenty of space to grow as your future needs change. Renovate, extend or remove the options are numerous but for now simply hold or live in comfortably as it is and upgrade at your leisure, but no matter what your plans this property would make a great addition to any property portfolio.