Rarely does an acreage property of this caliber and in this position become available to the market! This is a truly unique opportunity to secure your very own rural residential hideaway.
82 Acres of land (or 33HA) in the idyllic Cedar Creek Valley, gently sloping to the rear and adjoining the Tamborine National Park with 1.5 kilometers of pristine Cedar Creek frontage and absolutely no neighbours in sight, this is a stunning lifestyle block like no other.
Driving along Cedar Creek road, as you approach the entrance, you'll catch glimpses through the trees of this gorgeous block, neighbours often commenting that they always wonder what lies beyond. Labelled Paradise by the current owners after undergoing a complete transformation, the land will speak for itself, accentuated by rolling green paddocks, the breath-taking mountain backdrop, and most spectacular sunrises & sunsets.
- 1.5klm of Cedar Creek Frontage, spring fed and lining a large portion of the boundary.
- Approx. 45 acres of rich fertile creek flats
- The ability to pump water from the creek for the purposes of stock.
- A further spring fed dam towards the rear of the property, never seen dry.
- 100% North facing, build your dream home on any number of the various building sites, the owners pick being a secluded plateau overlooking the entire valley. (Subject to council approvals)
- 8 fully fenced paddocks with 4 entry points to the main stock shed. Further shelter across each fenced area.
- Large near new 14x12 Barn Shed, powered, crafted in steel, and creatively encased with recycled timber and products.
- 4 x 20,700L Water Tanks (5,000 Gallon).
- 3 phase powered workshop and 2 x 40ft containers for extra storage.
- Large poultry coup, fully enclosed.
- Potential for sustainable living.
- Multiple swimming holes and established "campgrounds"
- Under 50 minutes to Brisbane or the Gold Coast and only 20 minutes from Ormeau, Beenleigh and the M1.
- Cedar Creek Road is a no through road, with long standing residents and a sense of its very own community.
- The perfect property for endurance riding with the added advantage of private access to the Cedar Creek Pony club, located just behind the national park.
- Boundary fencing adjoining the Tamborine National Park all fully maintained by National Park Rangers.
All of the hard work has been done and this gorgeous property is just waiting for you to live out your dream, be it building a spectacular home, a farm stay, B&B or rural retreat the options are endless. Offering an exceptional way of life, no matter which option you choose to pursue.
I cannot wait to show you around the property, trust me when I say you must book an inspection as you do not come across opportunities like this every day. Viewings are by appointment, please phone Krystal on 0423 556 510.