Perfectly positioned on the river city's edge, this open plan Hamilton apartment is your opportunity to enter one of Brisbane's most affluent & prestigious suburbs. Situated at the rear of the complex with private remote-controlled access from Cove Street, the complex consists of just 8 apartments all of which have been tightly held, for good reason.
Light neutral tones and plenty of windows throughout compliment the riverside location, with the side balcony offering river views, allowing you to immerse yourself in the Hamilton lifestyle without the hefty price tag.
- Air-conditioned open plan living and dining with French doors opening onto a front balcony
- Generous kitchen bigger than most with stainless steel appliances and an abundance of bench and cupboard space
- One bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe, air-conditioning and access to the side balcony capturing stunning river views
- Great size bathroom offering shower over bath and internal laundry facilities
- Second access point from common balcony
- Single car space, positioned at the main entrance for ease & intercom access
- 5km's to Brisbane City and under 10km's to Brisbane Airport
Enjoy all the benefits of the recently completed upgrade of Kingsford Smith Drive while you wait for the future benefits that will come with Brisbane City Councils plan for the Breakfast Creek Green Bridge and Lores Bonney Riverwalk extension. In this position you're in the heart of it all with pedestrian and cycle facilities connecting you in both directions to either Brisbane City or Portside Wharf, plus excellent public transport options by means of well-serviced bus and ferry terminals. Local cafes, restaurants, cinemas, and specialty retailers in addition to the Breakfast Creek Hotel, Newstead Park and Gasworks Plaza, all just moments away.
A fantastic offering with both nothing to do and plenty of scope for improvement if desired, this apartment ticks so many of the boxes suited to both owner occupiers or investors and is one we would strongly encourage you view. For further information please feel welcome to contact Krystal anytime on 0423 556 510.
Please note: some location pictures are artist impression only provided by Brisbane City Council for future works mentioned.