Generous in size and drenched in natural light, this is the one you've been looking for. Set on the second floor in this 1973 complex which occupies the 2,428sqm of land that is 55 Bonney Avenue, Apartment 4 is certainly not just your average 2 bedroom apartment. With so many draw points, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure yourself an oversized apartment in the great blue chip suburb of Clayfield with the potential to add your own flare if desired.
- No adjoining walls to neighbouring apartments
- Two great sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Versatile main living and dining room with lots of natural light
- Modernised kitchen with gas cooking
- Brand new carpet throughout, never been lived in
- Air-conditioning in the living room and security doors throughout
- Not one but two balconies accessible from the living room and each bedroom
- Rare secure storage space within the apartment which lends itself to a multi use space
- Large combined bathroom and laundry with separate toilet and storage cupboard
- City views from the front balcony
- Carport parking, communal pool and entertainment area
- Solid 1973 brick complex on large 2,428sqm of land
Surrounded by the best that Clayfield has to offer, the location will speak for itself, within less than a kilometre stroll you'll find yourself at Wooloowin & Albion Train Station, Albion village or Crosby Park and the many local dining options for all hours of the day. Offering a location that ensures you are close to all the action, Brisbane City and Airport aren't far either and are accessible no matter what your preferred mode of transport.
- Bus stop on Bonney Avenue near the entrance
- Wooloowin Train Station 800m
- Albion Train Station / Albion Village 850m
- Brisbane CBD within 6km
- Brisbane Airport within 8.5km
- Crosby Park within 1.1km
This apartment offers a more than convenient lifestyle for an owner or would be an excellent addition to a property portfolio for those looking for an investment. For further information or to arrange your inspection please feel welcome to contact Krystal anytime on 0423 556 510.