Located 8kms to Brisbane CBD and positioned just metres to the beautiful Kedron Brook & Kalinga Park, this generous two-bedroom villa offers a premium location with multiple lifestyle options.
The functional layout and design offers open living areas, roomy built-in bedrooms, practical two-way bathroom, single remote garage with direct internal access and a private east facing courtyard.
'The Brook at Kalinga' is an exclusive enclave of properties that provides a family friendly community. This well-maintained complex invites residents to indulge in the spectacular resort style pool and BBQ area providing a large space to entertain or unwind. Nestled amongst an abundance of greenery you have the space and convenience to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle.
Situated walking distance to a multitude of conveniences you are spoilt for choice...Cafes, bars, gyms, shopping, transport and schools.
Expected rental return is approximately $400 per week.
BCC Rates: $345.15 per quarter
Body Corporate: $2,899.24 per year
- 2 built-in bedrooms
- 2-way bathroom
- Separate shower & bathtub
- Remote lock up garage with direct internal access
- Practical kitchen design
- Open living areas
- Private courtyard
- Air conditioning
- Flood free estate
- Large pool & BBQ area
- Onsite manager
- 100m to Kedron Brook/Kalinga Park
- 200m to Toombul train station
- 400m to St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
- 500m to Mary MacKillop College
- 500m Nundah State School
- 800m to Nundah Village
- 1km to Nundah Train Station (approx. 15 minutes to the CBD)
- 5 minute drive to north/south coast arterials
- 10 minute drive to domestic/international airports
- 15 minute drive to Brisbane CBD via the airport link tunnel.
This is the perfect property for first home buyers, people wanting to downsize and long-term investors. Contact me today for more information or to organise a private inspection.