Have you been searching for a lifestyle location with room to move? A quiet leafy cul-de-sac street, backing on to acres of parkland? That would be too good to be true!
Well here is your opportunity to purchase a solid home in an excellent position with great growth potential!
Positioned in a tightly held pocket of Virginia on the Wavell Heights border you will find this high set post war home which provides some exciting opportunities.
The existing home is very comfortable to live in now or rent out, there is also plenty of scope to make improvements or capitalise on this exceptional location to build your dream home.
The home offers
- Large timber deck overlooking parkland
- 3 built-in bedrooms, with air-con and fans
- upstairs office/study nook
- air-conditioned lounge room
- Separate dining room with french doors out to the deck
- Spacious kitchen with the perfect outlook over the park
- Timber brush box floors throughout
- Remote garage for 3 vehicles
- Downstairs rumpus room, storage, workshop and laundry
Offering an irresistible 627 square meter block with a 15.7 metre frontage backing onto highly desirable and family friendly parkland, this is one of the best opportunities currently available on the market and certainly one not to be missed. Ideally positioned and so close to the CBD, this charming location is handy to transport, schools, shopping, restaurants and Brisbane airport. Wherever your interest lies in this property you can buy with confidence knowing with a location this good - you can't go wrong.